A short list of attempted repairs/upgrades. We’ll see how far through the list we actualy get.
- Replace Engine Water Pump – This started leaking out the shaft seal at Alvord but hasn’t leaked since. A replacement has already been acquired.
- Adjust slack adjusters on brakes
- Convert new-to-us front air-conditioner to function with residential thermostat
- Finish cleaning and painting CockPit Area
- Re-mount HAM & CB Radio
- Re-mount driver electric fan
- Re-mount backup camera screen
- Add rubber air-dam under radiator to prevent mixing at low speed
- Insulate around front Fantastic Fan
- Connect front Fantastic Fan to power source
- Mount bedroom 12V LED reading light
- Fix sliding bedroom door
- Vibration isolate potable water pump
- Add additional LED light strip in kitchen
- Build curtain rod and mount for Miles sleeping zone
- Cig socket in bedroom
- Fix Satellite Radio power Cord (or replace)
I’m sure more projects will present themselves…whee!